At RightPoint Communications, our job is to help you make the right point. Every time. That’s more difficult than it sounds.
Wherever communication takes place, plenty of things can go wrong. To do it correctly, you have to avoid a variety of pitfalls, including:
- Explaining what’s important to you without understanding and connecting with what’s important to your audience.
- Using words or symbols that seem harmless to you but strike fear in the hearts of your listeners.
- Lapsing into jargon that causes your listeners’ eyes to glaze over.
- Hiding behind props and crutches (such as wordy PowerPoint slides) that keep you from making genuine connections with your audience.
- Delivery that makes you seem stiff, wooden or scared instead of sincere and concerned.
- Being pulled into unfamiliar territory instead of staying focused on what you know.
RightPoint works with you to help you avoid these common mistakes and increase your chances of communicating effectively with individuals and groups of people important to you. We’re equipped to help you present your best self with words, presentation skills, symbols and graphics that will help you make the right point. Every time.
Our clients come from industries that have their share of controversies – chemical manufacturing, mining, and utilities, for example. We work on difficult issues requiring intelligent planning and skillful implementation.
If you’re ready to start making the right point – every time – please get in touch.